Saturday 16 June, 2007

anand


Till very recently when someone mentioned anythin about telugu movies my face would contort into an expression which would be quite similar to one walkin into a cloud of very nasty flatulence.
I assumed it was made of stuff like balakrishna commanding a train to flee in terror or chiranjeevi skidding under a lorry riding a horse.
Last weekend outta sheer boredom i borrowed this DVD from my friend ... a telugu movie called Anand.All my snobbery took a real beating.
Due to my limited command of the english language I m gonnarefrain from commenting much now..........just too dumbstruck right now.
What pains me even more is that this movie has been remade into tamil called Ninaithale[uggh!!].
I could not even tolerate the teaser promos on tv. The hero looks like what we call a "SONGI PAYYAN" and the heroine suffers from a severe case of albinism.
More on anand later...... [i ve Attention Deficit Disorder by the way]

No comments: